Logo is the first step you take towards creating a brand identity for your company. It’s the face of the company. Metaphorically, it also is responsible for creating first impressions.
If you are still not certain why you should get a logo for your company,
Here are 5 reasons why your company needs a logo:
- Paul Rand wrote it the best, “a logo doesn’t sell (directly), it identifies.” In the long run, one wants their brand to be identified easily. It creates familiarity and hence builds trust.
- A logo tells a brand’s story. What is a better way to communicate your brands values and attributes in seconds? (If you are still confused, logo)
- How many times have you forgotten the name of something, but can describe how it looks? Exactly.
- Professionalism. A well designed logo indicates a professional brand. Usually, people associate a high-quality logo with the quality of services provided by a particular company.
- It establishes ownership. Your company might be sharing names with many other companies, but a logo sets it apart.